Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Support from the US Virgin Islands! Read Comment!

People from all over the world are speaking out against the injustice faced by Nia Abdallah. Read this letter that was sent to her from the U.S. Virgin Islands:

"Oss! Nia please let me congratulate you for a job well done. I had a chance to watch the kumite and without a doubt victory is yours. My Name is Master Roy J.Faulkner I am a martial artist as well, I am the founder and chief instructor of Faulkner's Unified Jujitsu School of Martial Arts here in the U.S. Virgin Islands. My school and I express a Big Oss! to you. May you continue to be victorious in all your endeavors, and may God's richest blessing continue to be with you. "

Best regards,
Master Roy J. Faulkner
St.Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes.. strange thread :))